Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Number 2 Wasn't That Bad After All

<24may07'>

Today *was* Teacher's Day + Pn Pon's RIP Day!!
^^" not being cruel... ITs a gOod thang~
Okay... So what happen was...
was............
LoL, no idea.
But! I got pics!! HAHA!

This is the end of mE choir presentation with a song
"Selamat Tinggal, Guruku"
But had to change it to
"Selamat Tinggal, Bondaku"
It was a sucCESs~ Brilliant~
Mmuah~** They sang real well for first timers and presented it *unexpectingly* proper.
Super Choirers indeEd.

Goodness. This must be sathish's shOt. From under my bIg fat cHIn hoW dAre euU~
Ok i admit... I'm pretty chubby...ok wtver~!

And more pics after the whole event.
Who the hell put on the fLAsh..~*Sigh*~..

Okay after that waS eVEN moree...
Unexpected.
Or not prepared.
aAAhahahaha!! Euu gUYs, mE bestest cROWd!!
Was asked to sing for the last round in the last minute
But thaNK GOd for super-supporting freNs
It went well and i juz couldn't describe how nervous i was!
No pics available yet... Not even sure if anyone took any of that moment.




Hehe. Yea well I got 2nd for da "Sg Long Idol Contest".
I got a food hamper + Rm25.
I got fans lining up for autographs*ceh*
Got ppl heard me singin and appreciatin me talent.
Thru out everything, I realize who true frens were
and what they can really do to push u to the top.
This event may sEem small and insignificant
But this experience has definitely shaped part of mE
Attitude, chARActer & LifE.



On our way home that day, had to squeeze a lil in daryl's car.




And me prizesss deservess a shot~ HAHA! Xb


No comments: